Denver Art Museum is the only place in the U.S. to see this blockbuster exhibition of Claude Monet's artwork, the most comprehensive retrospective in two decades. From the rugged Normandy coast and the London skyline, to water lilies and haystacks, see more than 120 paintings spanning this celebrated French impressionist’s amazing career.
See Monet at any time
with Hotel Packages
Make the most out of your visit with skip-the-line tickets available with these unique hotel packages! Have the freedom to access the exhibition, even if the exhibition is sold out for your preferred day or time.
Monet Hotel Packages Available At:
- The Ramble Hotel
- Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center
- Sheraton Denver Downtown
- The Westin Denver Downtown
- The ART, a hotel
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek
- Hotel Teatro
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- The Jacquard Hotel & Rooftop
- JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
- Le Meridien Denver Downtown
More Things To Do in Denver
Find Denver events like local concerts, theater productions, festivals and more.